MAXTRAX Xtreme Recovery Boards - Orange
- A pair of lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction devices that ensure an easy way out.
- Features 88 hard-anodized alloy teeth molded on MAXTRAX XTREME grip into the tyre tread and the terrain under your vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into sand, mud, or snow.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible and tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- Nesting design ensures MAXTRAX MKII can be stacked and stored compactly to increase load capacity.
- Store MAXTRAX MKII with your camping, over-landing, or four-wheel drive gear on your Slimline II rack in two different configurations. Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets for side profile mounting options or above and below with the Slimline II rack with Recovery Device Mounting Kit (sold separately).
- Six (6) integrated carrying handles make MAXTRAX XTREME easy to carry and the double-edged design ensures quick and easy maneuvering under your tires.
- Features a shovel at either end for removing excess earth and keyhole points to secure your MAXTRAX XTREME.
- MAXTRAX XTREME are linkable, creating longer tracks using the supplied leashes.
1 x Pair of MAXTRAX XTREME Recovery Devices
2 x Leashes
UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon
1150mm (45") L x 330mm (13") W x 85mm (3.5") H (Per set of 2 Stacked)
9kg (20lbs) (Pair)