Defender L663 P300 QuickSilver Sound Architect Exhaust System
The QuickSilver Sport System with Sound Architect Valves gives your Defender P400 the sound you expected from the factory.
Loud or Quiet - the system uses QuickSilver's revolutionary Sound Architect™ Module, which is controlled by your mobile phone via the QuickSilver App; it could not be easier.
With the valves shut the QuickSilver system provides a civilised note which is unobtrusive and perfect for long journeys and early starts.
Switch to valves open and the monstrous side comes alive with volume and pitch increased to deliver a pure inline six car sound that enriches the experience.
Furthermore, in dynamic driving mode on occasion the exhaust delivers wonderful pops on the up-change & overrun, a nice touch.
The QuickSilver system is truly plug & play, it requires no intrusion into the cars's OE systems and is completely reversible if ever required.
- Valve control for the perfect sound.
- Stainless Steel mandrel bent tubing.
- Improved throttle response.
- Fantastic burbles and pops on the overrun.
- Civilised to sports car in an instant.
- The 4x straight carbon fibre tail pipes and mirrored traverse box are a huge improvement to the rear view.
Our very own 90 was used as the final test vehicle for this system and now features the world's first ever production version. We couldn't be happier with the end result; you can see it in action on our YouTube channel.